I’m looking for someone to help me with my social media platforms Tik Tok/Instagram, social media content creation, management, and video editing. I own my own Virtual Private Practice, Eat Right 4 Life, and specialize in mindful weight loss and building healthy sustainable lifestyle habits. You can find me on Instagram and TikTok @the.mindful.nutritionist.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Experienced in TikTok, Instagram & Canva
- Experienced with video editing (Splice, iMovie, etc.)
- Creative video ideas, static posts & captions
- Write compelling social media content to engage audiences across Instagram and TikTok
- Knowledgable about hashtags & posting techniques
- Assist in planning, managing, and executing social media content/calendar & creating a consistent look and feel across all platforms
- Coordinate posting on TikTok & Reels on Instagram
- Ideas for Lives & trending videos/sounds
- Increased engagement & following on TikTok/Instagram
- Edit recipe & promotional videos for social media
Job Expectation : Expectations: -Volunteer position for ~3-5 hours/week -Passionate about weight loss through mindful, sustainable, lifestyle changes -Experienced in IG/TikTok & other various social media platforms (FB, Pinterest) -Very organized & highly motivated -Able to work well independently -Responsible & able to turn tasks & assignments in on time -Dependable, accountable & willing to think outside of the box -Driven, motivated, and creative student with a passion for health and wellness and interested in learning how to grow an online community. -Team player, critical thinker, strong writer/content creator -Confident in sharing creative ideas -Eager to have fun & learn about virtual private practice! TO APPLY: Send me 1 sample canva static post, 1 reel/TikTok, caption & hashtags, and a short statement about why you’re a great fit for this position 🙂 APPLY BY NOV 18. PLEASE NOTE: This volunteer position can turn into a paid position and can be applied to school credit. Minimum of a 4-month commitment.