Looking for a Registered Dietitian to join our dynamic group of clinicians. Located in Kansas City, MO and servicing clients in Kansas and Missouri both in person and virtually. The practice currently specializes in eating disorders, weight-inclusive MNT, Intuitive Eating, pre/post bariatric nutrition, and family nutrition.
The team member would primarily be responsible for individual nutrition counseling, including documentation and collaboration with other healthcare providers. Additional opportunities for group counseling, course development, written content or other creative endeavors may be available for interested applicants.
The ideal candidate is:
- Able to connect with clients and communicate with compassion.
- Undergoing or willing to undergo supervision.
- Passionate about advocating for HAES and size inclusivity.
- Self motivated and hard working.
- Willing to work with clients in person and virtually.
- Be a registered dietitian nutritionist
- Be licensed in Kansas and Missouri
- Carry own liability insurance
- iaedp member
- Undergoing supervision from a CEDRD-S
- Pediatric, GI, and/or eating disorder experience
- Provide nutrition therapy to clients and complete all administrative and record keeping activities in a timely manner.
- Ability to treat adolescents and adults and interest in specializing in eating disorder treatment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in computer use for documentation, scheduling and other job duties.
- Ability to maintain professional boundaries.
- Each patient’s care is individualized, evidence-based, and delivered in a gender-diverse and inclusive environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide outpatient nutrition counseling to clients of both virtually and in person.
- Document within one week of the client appointment using the template in Electronic Health Record.
- Schedule initial and follow up appointments.
- Coordinate with outpatient providers as needed.
- Record insurance details and bill accordingly.
- Communicate with clients outside of appointments as needed.
Location & Schedule of the position
- Schedule: flexible. Ideally able to see at least 10 clients per week dependent on demand with potential to grow into a full time position.
- Time off please enter blocked time in Electronic Health Record when unable to see clients.
Job Expectation : See Job Description