Are you looking for a way to get more experience in the field of dietetics?
Would you like to improve your digital marketing and entrepreneurship skills?
Are you interested in learning more about nutrition communications, social media for health, blogging for business, client care regarding gut health, media, and/or developing and delivering online workshops and courses?
Nutrition is such an exciting field and there is so much you can do! This 6-month mentorship/fieldwork program is a volunteer position with Marie E Murphy, MS, RDN, within her business, MEM Nutrition & Wellness.
- Work independently on projects (at home) in an efficient and quality manner.
- Projects may include:
- Client educational handouts
- Contribute to blog
- Participate in and support live events
- Learn and experiment with cooking and recipe development
- Create social media content
- Contribute to newsletter
- Commitment of 5-10 hours of volunteer time weekly
- Easily able to respond to emails and messaging within 12-24 hours
- Experience and/or knowledge of social media tools, including Facebook Business Suite and Instagram
- Interest in social media, blogging, branding, marketing
- Experience in Canva, WordPress and Google Analytics is an asset
Learn more about MEM Nutrition & Wellness here: https://memnutritionwellness.com/
Interested applicants can submit a resume and cover letter to Marie E Murphy, email@example.com
Job Expectation : Term This is a 6 month commitment. The first few weeks after hire, you may be asked to spend time learning about the business and subject matter.