These baked oats are one of my most popular recipes! It is vegan, gluten-free, and refined-sugar free. It makes for the coziest weekend breakfast, and it only takes around 5 minutes to get in the oven.
Here is what you need:
- ½ banana, mashed
- ⅓ cup almond milk (sub any plant-based milk)
- ½ cup gluten-free oats
- ½ tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Cinnamon to taste
- ¼ cup frozen blueberries (sub fresh blueberries)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease a small ramekin or oven-safe bowl with any oil/cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Pour batter into ramekin.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes and enjoy!